The high value woman concept was still a mystery to me not too long ago.
I could see there were women who attract men like bees and others who struggle getting one man’s attention. I could see there were women who were treated like queens while others were treated like they did not matter and I could not quite get my head around it.
I knew it was not always to do with beauty or youth because some were incredibly beautiful yet not quite successful with men.
So I asked myself this question. What makes some women high value and other not in the eyes of men?
In this blog post, I am going to dissect the high value woman myth for you and give you the top 6 high value woman traits so that you too can start you journey of becoming a high value woman.
How High Value Women are Perceived by Men
I have always been good friends with guys ( having a my natural inclination towards having male friends) and so I spend a lot of time around men and I observed quite a lot of their behavior around women in general and around the so called high value women in particular.
I could not always tell if a woman is high value just by looking at her, but I would know it by the change of attitude that would suddenly happen in these men as they encounter such a woman.
They suddenly become very polite, they want to help her, they want to serve her, and just want to be seen by her.
I would see a mix of admiration, desire and intimidation in their eyes when they come across a high value woman.
A naive conclusion that we could all jump to would be that beautiful women are the ones treated like that, but trust me a encountered enough high value woman to tell you that it is not the looks, although looks contribute to it, but high value women are attractive to men beyond their looks.
There is simply an aura about them.
It has always intrigued me and I really wanted to understand what exactly make these men so crazy about these women.
After years of attentive observation, I think I have nailed it down.
I understood that what men really lust after is women who fulfill their fantasies…and it just happens that high value woman fulfill a lot of these fantasies ( most of which are unconscious).
When it comes to women, most men have surprisingly share the same fantasies which are driven by childhood dreams but also by their own instincts as men. They want to be heroes, they want to be protectors and they want to compete and win. It just so happens that a high value woman embodies all these fantasies at once.
So what is the meaning of a high value woman?
Let’s get this straight, people are not born high or low value…so it’s not something these women are born with.
If you are reading this blog post, you probably are a woman who wants to become high value. …This blog post will explain that the meaning of a high value woman has everything to do with her mindset and her attitude.
Without further due, here are the top 6 traits that will make you a high value woman
What are the top traits of a high value woman?
1. Have a strong self-esteem from the inside
A high value woman knows her worth, plain and simple.
She radiates confidence and self-esteem and people get drawn to her by an invisible force that comes from the inside.
She does not derive her sense of self from external things like her social or her relationship status nor her success, but rather from how she feels about herself inside and the value she bring to herself and the people around her.
For example, she can lose her job in a top tier company but still be a good friend, a good daughter and feel great about herself…the job is an external thing that she never relied on to define who she is as a person.
A high value woman is well aware of her worth and does not seek validation from anyone but herself.
She welcomes criticism as it does not hurt her feelings but rather gives her an opportunity to grow and improve.
So my number one advice for you to begin your transformation into a high value woman is to work on your self-esteem from the inside.
Here are 6 things you can do to boost your self-esteem:
- Know your worth: The first thing to start from is be clear on your worth, most of people do not give themselves enough credit for who they are and what they have accomplished. When you do not know your worth, you are always selling yourself at a discount, and guess what? It only attracts discount hunters, so know your worth and attract the person you deserve.
- Ignore people who undermine you, have the courage to get rid of them, because you really do not need them in your life. You need to realize that they are a real obstacle on your quest for a better self-esteem…so get rid of them
- Celebrate even the small wins. Learn how to praise yourself every time you accomplish something. Trust me every accomplishment is worth celebrating and you should never underestimate its value.
- Take care of yourself…you deserve it just for the person you are. Take care of your health, your well being and your appearance.
- Stop the negative self-talk and self criticism, One of the worst habits that seriously damages your self-esteem is negative self-talk. You can assess your actions and your results but you should separate your identity as a person from the things you did wrong. These things do not define who you are, because you can always work on them and change for the better. Practice positive affirmations whenever you say to yourself that you are not worthy or not enough.
- Practice gratitude every day, remind yourself how lucky you are to be alive and of all the good things in your life and the great people you have around you.
2. Love yourself
You can only be a high value woman if you overflow yourself with love.
So many women have no idea that they suffer from a love deficiency…not realizing that it is the source of a lot of their trouble.
They are constantly looking for love on other people’s eyes when the answer lies within themselves.
Loving one-self in a healthy way is not selfish but is absolutely necessary.
So how do you love yourself?
- Put yourself first at all times and treat yourself with care and kindness. There is nothing wrong with that. How do you do it? By listening to your internal voice and what you really want. Most of people who don’t love themselves dismiss the internal voice and are only left with other people voices to guide them. Naturally, they end up putting themselves last because most of other people work on their best interest, not yours.
- Make your health and well being a priority and look after your body and appearance, because if you feel good about yourself, people will feel good around you. (eat healthy, exercise, study your body shape and choose the outfits that show you at your best, take care of your skin and your hair.
- Accept yourself unconditionally with your successes and your failures and practice forgiving yourself for past mistakes.
- Have compassion for your own feelings before anyone else’s. (If you feel sad because someone walked away from you, you should feel sad for your own pain and try to focus on how not go through it again, rather than how you can get him back).
3. Have a life
A high value woman is not waiting for a man to have a life….In fact she is not waiting for him for anything really.
She has her own ambitions and dreams and is working on them.
She is always busy planning something, or spending time with friends and family, or just time on her own taking care of herself.
Men do not value women who are always free…because it indicates that they are not doing much of their lives.
You do not have to have plans to take over the world in order to be a busy woman, the important thing is to not have all your attention on your man.
Do not fake it as it is not a long term solution…do the inner work…know yourself and what passionate you and go create a life for yourself.
4. Do not look for a guy to complete you
A high value woman does not need a man to complete her whether she is in a relationship or single.
She is complete by herself and is looking for a partner to complement her.
That is why she is not in a rush or desperately looking for someone, because she does not fear to be alone.
She enjoys being single as she finds it ideal to connect with herself, reflect on her mistakes and experience new things…. And she becomes even more attractive to men in the process.
Now, when a high value woman gets in a relationship with a man who complements her.
She makes him feel needed ( that is not to say she needs him and she would not survive without him, but she knows that one way to express her love to him is to make him feel needed and useful).
At the end of the day, men are really not attracted to really desperate women who need a man to save them from this “cruel” world but at the same time they won’t stay in a relationship where they do not feel needed and wanted.
5. Be feminine
To be a high value woman, you need to be feminine when you are with your man.
and note I am saying “When you are with your man”.
That is because each one of us has some feminine and masculine, so you do not need to suppress all your masculine side in order to be a high value woman.
In fact you need your masculine energy in order to survive in a increasingly competitive world, but in your relationship, you need to learn how to switch to your feminine side.
In a relationship, a masculine man is looking for his opposite which is a feminine woman.
A man wants a soft, caring and nurturing woman who he can lose himself. He is also looking for the woman he can protect and take care of because it makes him feel like a man.
When you surrender to your feminine side, you become naturally irresistible to men, and that’s a key characteristic of a high value woman.
8. Care for others
A high value woman is a high value human being in general.
She is a decent person who cares for other and treats them like she treats herself.
She is kind and generous with her time and energy.
She shows empathy towards people around her, and offers her help when she can.
Naturally she will care for her man, and will expect the same from him.
So learn how to be more empathetic towards others. There is nothing uglier than a selfish self-centered woman.
If you want to be high value women, you will need to start from your self-esteem and love for yourself.
It’s only after you get this right that you will be able to develop the other traits of the high value woman.
Besides having a rock solid self-esteem, a high value woman has a life she is madly in love with.
That is how she does not settle for less than what she deserve, because she already has an awesome life. She does not look for a man to complete her, and she is ready to walk away if he does not meet her standards.
That does not mean she is a powerful masculine woman, quiet the contrary, she is a powerful feminine woman.